We invite entries for the following categories, open to all delegates:
A. Best Research Paper
Any Original Research / Thesis / case series(more than 5 cases)
B. Best Interesting Case Presentation
We invite case report / case series(less than 5 cases)
C. Best e‐Poster award
Delegates are encouraged to submit entries for above categories on any topic related to hair and scalp disorders.
One best entry from each category will be awarded a certificate and a cheque of Rs 20,000/‐
Preparation of Abstract
- All abstracts must be submitted in English. A “blind” selection process will be used.
- The material in the abstract must be original and not previously published.
- No late submissions will be accepted.
- The title should be as brief as possible but long enough to clearly indicate the nature of the study. Abbreviations must not be used in the title. The title should not be written entirely in capital letters.
- Abstracts should be prepared in Times New Roman or Arial font , size 12 and should comprise standard headings with maximum of 300 words.
(this includes title, body of abstract, spaces, tables and graphics and pictures)
Structure your abstract using the following subheadings:
– Introduction & Objectives: A sentence describing the purpose of the study
– Materials & Methods: Describe your selection of observations or experimental subjects precisely
– Results: Describe your results in a logical sequence
– Conclusions: Emphasize new and important aspects of the study and conclusions that are drawn from them
- Check spelling and grammar carefully.
- The use of commercial drug names, brands and registered trademarks are strictly prohibited. Drugs should be referred to by the active substance or pharmacological designation.
- No mention of pharmaceutical company names should be included in the abstract.
The evaluation and scoring of the abstract (acceptance as poster or as oral communication, or rejection) will be made according to a number of criteria, including:
- Is the content interesting, informative, novel or important?
- Are the methods valid, the results relevant and the conclusions justified by the data?
- Are the data presented with clarity and with appropriate structure?
- Is the text written according to proper English grammar and style?
Last date for submission of the same is 25th May 2023
The abstracts should be sent to the following email address ‐ firstname.lastname@example.org